Please note that the call for papers for Netnocon23 has closed. Please check back later for details of Netnocon24.
Authors were invited to submit their extended abstracts through our Conference Submission System by March 1, 2023. Abstract should be for full papers relating to netnography that will be presented in a full 15 minute session during the conference. Comments and questions and answers will follow the presented papers.
Extended abstract length should be a maximum 500 words, including up to 5 keywords and references. Abstracts can include one Figure or Table that can range up to 10 MB in file size. References should be formatted according to APA style. Abstracts need to list all author names and affiliations of the authors. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by members of the Programme Committee. At least one author will have to register for the conference for accepted abstracts to be included in the conference proceedings.
Check back soon for announcements regarding special issues affiliated with the conference.
- Early conference registration begins (November 11, 2022)
- Paper submission site opens (December 10, 2022)
- Paper submission site closes (extended to March 1, 2023)
- Review process begins (March 4, 2023)
- Author notification (by April 10, 2023)
- Deadline for at least ONE author to register for the Conference (June 10, 2023)
- Early conference registration ends (June 15, 2022)
- Final extended abstract upload (June 24, 2023)
- CONFERENCE BEGINS: afternoon, July 26, 2023 –presentations of papers in 15 minute format (half day)
- CONFERENCE ENDS: evening, July 27, 2023 –after presentations of papers in 15 minute format (full day)
- WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS ON JULY 28, 2023 – There will be a set of dedicated netnographic workshops and keynote talks affiliated with but distinct from the conference taking place all day on June 28. This extra day will offer many benefits for those interested in skills training, networking in the netnography community, and building out the method among academics and practitioners. Registration fees will include admission to all July 28 workshops and events, but participants will have to register separately for these events.